Hiring a personal assistant for your home can be a smart choice in a busy household. Time is precious, and family time should be spent doing quality and fun activities. Depending on the size of your family, the routine of the parents and children, or indeed the working lifestyle of the individual.
The need to have an organised and efficient timetable with daily tasks completed is an important requirement. More and more private individuals, couples and families are turning to hire a personal assistant. Either part-time or full-time. Simply because it gives a great deal of varied support, It also allows those to focus their time on other tasks.
What Does a Private Personal Assistant Do?
A family personal assistant or a private personal assistant will be focused on running and maintaining all family activities. As well as the diary, event and weekly schedules. They will also have a responsibility in running the household itself (from an admin and paperwork perspective).
Duties a Private Personal Assistant Will do Include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly calendar scheduling for each family member.
- Travel arrangements.
- Contact management.
- From private and personal contacts, ensuring gifts, birthday cards, anniversaries and celebrations are all dealt with accordingly.
- Event planning and party planning, including invitations.
- Managing and working with other household staff, including recruiting, firing and supervising.
- Managing payroll, finances and bookkeeping of the family affairs.
- Dealing with contractors and booking repairs.
- Handling insurance matters, renewal and any ongoing claims.
- Ensuring all household vehicles are taxed, MOT’d and serviced (in terms of paperwork).
- Dealing with builder, contractors and any household renovations.
- Dealing with the family legal team whenever required.
- Creating household manuals if required.
- Dealing with family banks and sorting out individual accounts.
- Ordering household goods.
- Inventory of household items such as jewellery, watches etc.
Things To Consider
Hiring a private personal assistant can dramatically increase the quality time you and your family spend together. It doesn’t need to cost a fortune. But bear in mind the more senior the PA and the higher the calibre of clients they have worked for. The higher their salary will typically be.Hiring a private personal assistant can dramatically increase the quality time you and your family spend together Click To Tweet
Your personal assistant can be entirely flexible on how they work. They can work remotely, from your home or from your place of work. They can also be mobile and travel with you if required. Whatever your needs are, you can hire a personal assistant and shape them to provide you with bespoke care and attention.
How Polo & Tweed Can Help
If you’re looking to hire a personal assistant for your home we can help! Polo & Tweed work with many excellent PAs looking for a new opportunity. So why not let us take all the stress of finding a new PA away from you. We will take care of the whole process for you. From selecting the right candidates for you. Through to set up interviews, trials and job offers. Simply don’t you drop us a line and one of our consultants will get back in touch.