Find a Holiday Nanny with P&T Recruitment Agency
Holiday Nanny Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised nanny staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Holiday Nanny with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
How P&T classify our Holiday Nannies - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average hourly rate. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Holiday Nanny is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £16-20 gross per hour
Mid-level Holiday Nanny is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £20 – 25 gross per hour
High-level Holiday Nanny is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £25+ gross per hour
What you would need to consider
Our process to book you a temporary/holiday Nanny is different than finding you a full time or part time nanny. Normally we send the client multiple CVs for consideration. However in this situation, we find out the requirements for the position, the dates that are required, and then we send you 1/2 CVs to pick from.
Speed is usually a requirement and sometimes we are asked to find someone for the following day. In this case, we will select the holiday nanny, book them, and then send through the CV and details to you for review. As this is not a lengthy hire, we do not have a lengthy recruitment process. However, rest assured all our candidates are background checked/reference checked and fully vetted.
If you require a specific skill then this is the time to tell us. For example if you are going to spend a few weeks at sea, its probably vital the holiday nanny can swim. Likewise if you require a Nanny for your family estate where horses are a bit part of the daily activates, we need to ensure the candidate is familiar with horses and not allergic! If you need the candidate to do lots of cooking for the family, then again this is a specific skill that should be mentioned.
For short term placements, most of our clients are generally looking for what P&T suggest is the right fit. That being said, if you require a specific qualification such as a Norland or Ofsted nanny for your insurance then please let the team know so we can ensure to give you exactly what you need.