Hire a Nanny / Housekeeper for your Home with P&T Recruitment Agency
Nanny/Housekeeper Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised nanny/housekeeper staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Nanny/Housekeeper with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
How P&T Classify Our Nannies/Housekeepers
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 40 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Nanny/Housekeeper is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £673 – £769 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £35,000 gross to £40,000 gross.
Mid-level Nanny/Housekeeper is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £788 – £1057 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £41,000 gross to £60,000 gross per year.
High-level Nanny/Housekeeper is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1173 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £61,000 gross upwards.
What you would need to provide
A Live-in Nanny/Housekeeper would need to be given his or her own private room. This can vary from client to client depending on their home(s). In the most simple version, our clients provide the Housekeeper with her own private bedroom in the main residence. This would normally consist of a double bed, furniture, TV, and wifi. This can include either an ensuite or bathroom. More often than not, our clients dedicate a ‘level’ of the house to the housekeeper, be it a basement flat area or attic conversion which would then act as a bedroom/private bathroom. Some of our clients provide an entire ‘apartment’ to the housekeeper as part of the main residence, giving the housekeeper a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Clients with more space often try to accommodate the housekeeper in the ‘annex’ or outbuilding dwellings which can range from studio apartments to two bedroom apartments.
If you require the Nanny/Housekeeper to drive, then most clients provide the housekeeper with access to the family cars, or their own dedicated car to drive for errands, shopping, etc. If the housekeeper/nanny live’s in then often the family will provide a dedicated car for their use.
Most of our clients are very generous with their Nanny/Housekeeper and offer additional perks to the package. It just depends on the nature of the salary offered and how you wish to attract the right candidates to the role.