Find the Right Butler for your Home
Butler Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised butler staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Butler with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda C. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay.
- Julien F. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hassle-free.
- Therese P. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ needs which often is not the case with other agencies.
- Bijal S. They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer C. I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service.
- Rachael D. I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help.
How P&T classify our Butlers - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 40 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Butler is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £769 – £961 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £40,000 gross to £50,000 gross.
Mid-level Butler is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £980 – £1442 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £51,000 gross to £75,000 gross per year.
High-level Butler is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1461 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £76,000 gross upwards.
British or English Butlers are considered the original or quintessential butler. They are often your closest and most valued member of staff so it’s important you find the right candidate.
Modern Multi-National Butler
Modern multi-national Butlers are an evolution of the British Butler. They are heavily influenced by the traditional background of a British Butler, but will bring a multi-national background and cultural influence to their job.
Female Butlers mostly evolved from families in the Middle East with female principals required to have a female ‘right hand’ in their home. A female butler may be culturally appropriate (as in the Middle East) or it might just be a personal preference.
Butler with House Manager/Estate Manager Skills
The modern Butler has also evolved to include house manager/estate manager skills. This is typically favoured by the smaller residents who don’t require a fleet of staff, but expect the Butler to be able to handle a multitude of additional duties each day.