Find a Part Time Nanny for your Home with P&T Recruitment Agency
Part Time Nanny Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised nanny staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Benefits of Hiring a Part Time Nanny with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
About Our Nannies
We have strict vetting for any of the candidates on our books, because our clients expect the highest standard of candidates. You have complete peace of mind that any nanny presented to you will have met the stringent checks we perform. Ultimately you will make the final decision to hire, but you will have an incredible selection to choose from.
Below are four Nannies that are currently on our books, we currently have over 9000 registered candidates on Polo & Tweed books.
Caitlin is a lovely youthful British nanny who has a passion and love of working with children of all ages. She is kind, considerate and caring, with a flexible and discreet approach.
Lolita is an incredible British/Filipino Nanny, who is also a qualified teacher. She is highly skilled in all aspects of childcare, able to provide a caring and stable environment for children to flourish within.
Niki is a warm and caring Greek nanny who has worked with VIP clients and families around the world. She is highly efficient, and has a professional and well mannered approach.
Brieonna is a skilled American nanny who has worked with clients and families around the world. She is also a trained counsellor, and enjoys providing emotional and educational support for the children in her care.