Find a Part Time Housekeeper for your Home with P&T Recruitment Agency
A part time housekeeper gives a wide range of support and care for your family. It provides you with flexible care and help for a property or home which might not need a full time housekeeper. This is suited to smaller, or less highly used properties, or families who just feel that they don’t require full time help for the house.
We provide all types of part time housekeepers or part time maids for your home, and the benefit of going through an agency like ours mean that you only pay the introduction fee once you’ve hired the candidate, and you don’t have to continue to pay an agency fee going forward. Some specialised housekeeper/maid agencies will expect you to pay the agency directly and then they send you a maid. This can be a less cost-effective way of hiring a part time maid.
Benefits of Hiring a Part Time Housekeeper with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
About Our Housekeepers
We have strict vetting for any of the candidates on our books, because our clients expect the highest standard of candidates. You have complete peace of mind that any housekeepers presented to you will have met the stringent checks we perform. Ultimately you will make the final decision to hire, but you will have an incredible selection to choose from.
Below are four housekeepers that are currently on our books, we currently have over 9000 registered candidates on Polo & Tweed books.
Alex is a highly skilled housekeeper. With a background working on superyachts, she is now land based and providing the highest level of care and attention for her discerning clients.
Elizabeth started her impressive career working in five star hotels. She then started to work for private families, working in large and medium sized country estates. She is highly discreet and her eye for detail is second to none!
Carol is a wonderful British Housekeeper who is skilled in all aspects of housekeeping and house management. She loves the outdoors life and is a keen horse rider. A top candidate.
Vitalija is a wonderful Russian speaking housekeeper who has worked for HNW and VIP clients across London and the UK. She is highly skilled and talented in her professional approach.