Find a Live out Nanny for your Home with P&T Recruitment Agency
Live out Nanny Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised live out nanny staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Live out Nanny with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
How P&T classify our Live out Nannies - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average of 40 hour week. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Live Out Nannies is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £760 – £865 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £38,000 gross to £45,000 gross.
Mid-level Live Out Nannies is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £884 – £1,153 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £46,000 gross to £60,000 gross per year.
High-level Live Out Nannies is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1,173 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £61,000 gross upwards.
What you would need to consider with a Live out Nanny
If you require the Nanny to drive, then most clients provide the nanny with access to the family cars, or indeed her own dedicated car to drive for errands, shopping and school runs etc. If the Nanny has her own car, then it is typical to expect the salary to reflect her travel/fuel costs when using the car as part of their duties during each day.
Many of our clients ask their full time nannies to travel with the family to help. Again this needs to be reflected in the salary/package offered, and typically clients will agree a ‘holiday rate’ to pay to the nanny if they are being asked to work 24/7 for a number of days in a row.
Take into account where your nanny lives and where how far they will be commuting each day. Remember that traffic and train delays can cause problems for the nanny arriving, so bear in mind the commute the nanny will have to take each day to get to you. Also if you ask them to babysit late into the evening, this can also cause more planning on the clients behalf.
Even though some clients preference is for the nanny to live out, some of our clients (particularly those based around the world) like to help source/pay for separate accommodation for the Nanny. This means that they are helping with the re-location aspect. For example, many of our Middle Eastern clients in Dubai will provide separate accommodation for the Nanny, but this is still considered a live out role. However the client will cover all the costs/running costs of the separate accommodation (and the salary will reflect this).