Find the Right Estate Manager for your Home
Estate Manager Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised estate management staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring an Estate Manager with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda C. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay.
- Julien F. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hassle-free.
- Therese P. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ needs which often is not the case with other agencies.
- Bijal S. They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer C. I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service.
- Rachael D. I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help.
How P&T classify our Estate Manager - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 40 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Estate Manager is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £769 – £961 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £40,000 gross to £50,000 gross
Mid-level Estate Manager is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £980 – £1442 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £51,000 gross to £75,000 gross per year.
High-level Estate Manager is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1461 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £76,000 gross upwards.
About Our Estate Managers
We place candidates from entry level all the way to the most experienced and specialised estate managers in the world.
No request is too specialised for us to fulfil. We have over 10,000 registered candidates in our own database and we partner with recruitment services around the world.
If there is an estate manager out there that fits your requirements we will find them.
Estate Manager Seeking Placement
Here are a few examples of estate manager on our books. Contact us today to tell us your requirements and will start your search immediately.
Michal is a highly experienced estate manager. Having worked on large estates with 50+ acres of land, he is also extremely handy and able to manage staff, and get the job done to the highest of standards.
Mark is one of our most respected and experienced Estate Managers. He has just finished working for a HNW family in Scotland, and his wealth of experience and professionalism is of the very highest.
Jason is a widely respected Estate Manager who has worked for VIP and HNW families throughout his extensive career. Currently based in the USA, he has worked globally for clients managing their extensive estates and properties.
Tracey is a highly experienced and qualified estate and house manager. She has worked with HNW families and properties around the world. Discreet, flexible and highly in tune with busy and well managed properties and estates.