Find the Right Chauffeur – Full Time and Retainer
Chauffeur Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised chauffeur staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Chauffeur with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda C. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay.
- Julien F. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hassle-free.
- Therese P. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ needs which often is not the case with other agencies.
- Bijal S. They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer C. I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service.
- Rachael D. I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help.
How P&T classify our Chauffeurs - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 40 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. It is also not taking into account if you need the Chauffeur to provide a car. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Chauffeur is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £673 – £836 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £35,000 gross to £45,000 gross.
For a day rate expect to pay between £130-180 gross per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
Mid-level Chauffeur is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £884 – £1,057 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £46,000 gross to £55,000 gross per year.
For a day rate expect to pay between £190 – £250 gross per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
High-level Chauffeur is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1,076 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £56,000 gross upwards.
For a day rate expect to pay between £260+ gross per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
About Our Chauffeurs
We place candidates from entry level all the way to the most experienced and specialised chauffeurs in the world.
No request is too specialised for us to fulfil. We have over 10,000 registered candidates in our own database and we partner with recruitment services around the world.
If there is a chauffeur out there that fits your requirements we will find them.
Chauffeurs Seeking Placement
Here are a few examples of chauffeurs on our books. Contact us today to tell us your requirements and will start your search immediately.
Stephen is an honest and hard working chauffeur who has worked for many years in his impressive career as a driver. Focused and flexible, he is very discreet and well-mannered.
Andrew is a skilled chauffeur who has drive private and corporate clients for many years. He has vast knowledge of the roads and ability to manage clients expectations and pressured environments.
Paul has over 24 years working as a professional driver. He is calm under pressure and skilled in his driving and vehicle maintenance. A top candidate.
Nicholas has been a private chauffeur for the last six years, working for private families. Prior to that he was a London taxi driver, and his knowledge of London roads and vehicle maintenance is second to none.