Find the Right Gardener for your Home
Gardener Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised gardeners, landscapers & handypersons.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a Gardener with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda C. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay.
- Julien F. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hassle-free.
- Therese P. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ needs which often is not the case with other agencies.
- Bijal S. They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer C. I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service.
- Rachael D. I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help.
How P&T classify our Gardeners & Groundsperson - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 45 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level Gardener/Groundsperson is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £673 – £836 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £35,000 gross to £45,000 gross.
Mid-level Gardener/Groundsperson is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £884 – £1,057 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £46,000 gross to £55,000 gross per year.
High-level Gardener/Groundsperson is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1,076 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £56,000 gross upwards.
An experienced Gardener will be a horticulturist specialist. Highly trained and qualified, they are able to perform Head Gardener positions, manage teams and ensure that high standards of planting and specialist garden care are achieved.
Landscapers and Designers
Landscapers and designers will be highly skilled in all aspects of garden care, and will also be skilled in landscaping and design work. These gardeners will be both qualified and able to handle detailed projects in the gardens and grounds.
A garden specialist will be able to work in specific areas such as tree surgery, machinery upkeep and all other aspects of gardens. They will be incredibly handy – able to undertake building and maintenance work around the grounds and gardens.
Groundsmen and Groundswomen
A groundsman and groundswomen will be able to deal with general groundwork, upkeep of gardens and lawn and grass care. Typically they may not have as many qualifications as the other forms of gardeners, but experience speaks for itself! They are handy, able to manage all aspects of tasks set and work extremely hard.