Find a British Nanny for your Home with P&T Recruitment Agency
Nanny Recruitment Specialists Agency in London
We excel in recruiting high-end and specialised nanny staff.
Tell us what your needs are and we will find the right candidate for you.
- Truly Understanding Your Needs – We take the time to thoroughly understand your needs so we know exactly what criteria to filter for.
- Personal Connection – We personally interview and qualify all candidates.
- Time Savings – We know your time is limited and we work to save you time. We do all the hard work, bringing you in for the critical decisions.
- Quality Guarantee – We guarantee all of our placements for an entire year.
Tell us what you need and we’ll take care of the rest. We are ready to start your recruitment today.
Benefits of Hiring a British Nanny with P&T
1 Year Agency Guarantee for Complete Peace of Mind
Highly Vetted Candidates
Fully Referenced Checked
Detailed Matching Service for Candidate to Client
Complimentary DBS Processed
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our clients saying about us?
- Amanda I used Polo & Tweed to find me a housekeeper after I had my second child to help around the house so that I could concentrate on the new baby and my toddler. The service Polo & Tweed provided was excellent. I was able to interview several candidates before finding an excellent housekeeper. I was supported in finding someone who was the right fit for my situation. They also took the headache out of agreeing hours, contracts and pay. The housekeeper was excellent and just knew what needed to be done without being asked.
- Julien Polo & Tweed is a professional recruitment agency, dedicated in outsourcing the best domestic staff profile to match your Household requirements. The team is very efficient and experienced, their dedication to understanding the client need combined with a large network of candidates, will make the overall process hasslefree. Top agency.
- Therese I am very impressed by the service of Lucy and her Team. They are quick, efficient and extremely friendly and helpful. They are consumer oriented and understand the customers’ Needs which often is not the case with other agencies. Almost all of the candidates she introduced where valuable candidates, so she has a good stock of People. I have worked now twice with Lucy and will definitely do it again when I need a new nanny.
- Bijal They found me a part time housekeeper quickly, efficiently, with a great vetting system. Great team, great communication.
- Summer I have worked with numerous agencies over the years, but Polo & Tweed have provide me with unparalleled service. Lucy is extremely professional and supportive, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lucy and her team
- Rachael I can highly recommend Polo and Tweed and am very grateful for all of their help. Lucy was fabulous and always made time to speak to me and answer any questions I had. Thanks Polo and Tweed.
How P&T classify our British Nannies - Salary Guidelines
The below Salary Guidelines are based on an average 40 hour week and do not take into account live in or live out options. The salary is always variable depending on overall package offered.
Entry-Level British Nanny is a candidate with 2-4 years experience.
Expect a salary of £807 – £1,000 gross per week.
Yearly salary range from £42,000 gross to £52,000 gross.
Mid-level British Nanny is a candidate 4-8 years experience.
Expect a salary of £1,019 – £1,250 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £53,000 gross to £65,000 gross per year.
High-level British Nanny is a candidate with 8+ years experience.
Expect a salary of £1,269 gross per week.
Yearly salary from £66,000 gross upwards.
What you need to consider in a British nanny
Most of our British Nannies are career nannies. Meaning that they have worked as a Nanny since they have left school and consider this career as a full time career path. In turn they are both experienced and on higher salaries. On some occasion we get entry/mid level British Nannies joining our books, and we help place these British Nannies into families that have a slightly more tight budget. However even these families with a smaller budget offer excellent packages and incentives.
Many of our clients ask their full time nannies to travel with the family to help. Again this needs to be reflected in the salary/package offered, and typically clients will agree a ‘holiday rate’ to pay to the nanny if they are being asked to work 24/7 for a number of days in a row. Travel is easy with a British Nanny as they will hold a British passport and mean that it is easily travelled on to even less popular countries.
Accents place a large part of child(rens) development. British Nannies include English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents. We also have British born nannies who have spent a great deal of time in the USA, Australia or abroad and have accents. These are all things to consider when hiring a British Nanny. Most of our clients are open to accents, but some specific a specific accent. RP or received pronunciation is considered the neutral accent in the United Kingdom.