Find a Lady’s Maid for your Home
A lady’s maid can encompass a number of skills and services. Traditionally the lady maid is the female principal’s right hand woman, there to meet her daily needs and requests. Today the role has evolved to encompass many additional skills. Depending on what you require, we can help find your perfect lady’s maid, and ensure your staff have the finishing touches they require. Additional skills they may be required to have can include:
- Butler skills
- PA skills
- Nanny skills
- Housekeeping Skills
- Wardrobe/Valet Skills
How P&T classify our Lady’s Maid:
Entry level/Less experienced Lady’s Maid is a candidate with 3-5 years experience
Mid level/More experienced Lady’s Maid is a candidate 5-10 years experience
High level/Very experienced Lady’s Maid is a candidate with 10+ years experience
Of course depending on budget/package/skills required everything is always flexible and not set in stone. 🙂
Salary you would expect to pay a Lady’s Maid:
Salary ranges entirely on the candidates experience level. It also depends on if you are wanting the Lady’s Maid to live in or live out.
Entry Level Lady’s Maid will expect a salary:
- Weekly Salary of £430-£740 gross a week live in and £510-740 gross a week live out.
- Yearly salary range from £22,000 gross to £38,000 gross.
Mid Level Lady’s Maid will expect a salary:
- Weekly Salary of £740-1300 gross a week live in and £600-1400 gross a week live out.
- Yearly salary from £38,000 gross to £72,000 gross per year.
High level Lady’s Maid will expect a salary:
- Weekly Salary of £1300+ gross a week live in and £1400+ gross a week live out
- Yearly salary from £73,000 gross upwards.
How we can help you find a lady’s maid:
- A dedicated recruitment consultant from start to finish. We are with you through the entire process of finding the right candidate to their first day on the job. We then stay in touch from time to time to ensure you are satisfied with your new member of staff.
- 24 hour telephone service, no matter what time zone or country you are in, you can always reach us
- Access to our reference and CRB checked candidates, who globally work for the most VIP and HNWI individuals and families.
Polo & Tweed recognise that we all lead busy lives, and finding the right staff for your home can be a challenging and stressful time. We aim to take the stress away, and provide our clients with a friendly, personable and 24 hour service. No challenge is too great or too small. All our clients are treated as individuals and we pride ourselves in our customer service and unique approach to our recruitment.