Personal Chauffeurs – Full Time and Retainer
Chauffeurs are perhaps one of the most important aspects of the staffing needs, as their role determines the safety of the principal and their families who travel. Our personal Chauffeurs are not only highly trained, they are familiar with high end vehicles, maintenance and road safety, both in the UK and globally. Peace of mind comes from having a personal chauffeur who will ensure that you arrive on time and safely at your destination. We have a range of chauffeurs to fit your needs, including:
- Full time Chauffeur who is in charge of your fleet of vehicles
- Retainer Chauffeur who has their own vehicle in order to meet your transport needs
- Chauffeur with additional close protection and security skills for additional safety and protection
How P&T classify our Chauffeurs:
Entry level/Less experienced Chauffeur is a candidate with 3-5 years experience
Mid level/More experienced Chauffeur is a candidate 5-10 years experience
High level/Very experienced Chauffeur is a candidate with 10+ years experience
Of course depending on budget/package/skills required everything is always flexible and not set in stone. 🙂
Salary you would expect to pay:
Salary ranges entirely on the candidates experience level. It also depends on if you want the chauffeur to use your own cars or provide a car.
Entry Level Chauffeur will expect a salary of £350-450 net a week live in and £400-500 net a week live out. For a day rate expect to pay between £150-200 per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
Mid Level Chauffeur will expect a salary of £450-650 net a week live in and £500-700 net a week live out. For a day rate expect to pay between £200-250 per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
High level Chauffeur will expect a salary of £650+ net a week live in and £700+ net a week live out For a day rate expect to pay between £250+ per day (varies depending on if you require the Chauffeur to provide a vehicle or not)
How we can help you find a personal Chauffeur:
- A dedicated recruitment consultant from start to finish. We are with you through the entire process of finding the right candidate to their first day on the job. We then stay in touch from time to time to ensure you are satisfied with your new member of staff.
- 24 hour telephone service, no matter what time zone or country you are in, you can always reach us
- Access to our reference and CRB checked candidates, who globally work for the most VIP and HNWI individuals and families.