Silver Service Training
Who is Silver Service training for?
Your most valued clientele know the difference between great Silver Service and standard service. It’s your job to ensure the highest quality of service. It’s our job to teach you how. If your service isn’t already impeccable, then our training program is for you.
The right training program is the difference between acceptable and exceptional. Where do you want to be?
Benefits of Silver Service Training
Personal Guidance from Top Tier Trainers
Impressive Skills You Won’t Forget
Follow Through – Ensure Your Knowledge Stays Sharp
Offering In-Person or Online Training to Suit your Specific Needs
Call or fill out our contact form to learn more
What are our students saying about our silver service?
- Funke I took part in the training as I want to set up and start running a staff training and recruitment service in Nigeria. I found Polo & Tweed via Google, the website was extremely informative and easy to navigate. I would recommend the training. I particularly enjoyed the Silver Service, Tray Service, Cocktail reception and how to serve food and drinks. The trainer was an expert and easy to understand. The course was well balanced, with good theory and practical application.
- Richard As I work in the hospitality industry for all my professional career and having recently re-located to the UK, I wanted to hold the qualification to demonstrate that I was proficient in Silver Service. I was recommended the course by a previous student. I would be very likely to recommend it to my colleagues and friends as I enjoyed the training. Particularly the teamwork and practical applications made it very interesting. The trainer was very thorough and knowledgeable.
- Joanne I am looking to work on yachts and therefore needed a Silver Service qualification. I found P&T via Google. I would very much recommend this training. It was good to have practice on the things we learnt during the training. The trainer was very good, he was relaxed and I felt I could ask questions, his knowledge was excellent and he gave handy tips throughout.
- Katherine The course is a really great format, having interactive elements mixed with videos and practical sessions, the trainers knowledge was utterly brilliant, both incredibly knowledgeable, with very helpful feedback. Brilliant communication and very encouraging when you struggle. I can’t believe how much I’ve learnt from such experienced trainers. It’s been utterly brilliant.
- Roberta The course was easy to book, and I completed it to refresh my service knowledge. The training days were considerate and I would recommend this to a friend. The trainer has extensive knowledge of banquet, formal service and events, with good tips on problem solving.
- Adrian I can highly recommend Polo & Tweed Silver Service training! I had a great time! Very professional Butler trainer he is ready to answer every question about service style etc. A beautiful venue. Well done!